Lilian Maud Rumsey1
F, #7404, b. 5 Sep 1914
|Father||William Curtis Rumsey1 b. 4 Jul 1876, d. 28 Nov 1946|
|Mother||Rosie Cook1 b. 8 Jun 1882, d. 5 Jul 1962|
Her birth was registered in the Sep 1914 quarter in the Bosmere registration district.1 Lilian Maud Rumsey was born on 5 Sep 1914.2,3 She was the daughter of William Curtis Rumsey and Rosie Cook.1 As of 18 Oct 1914, William Curtis Rumsey lived at an unknown place.2 Lilian Maud Rumsey was baptized on 18 Oct 1914 in St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, Suffolk, England.2 The marriage of Lilian Maud Rumsey and Cyril Arthur Caudle was registered in the Mar 1950 quarter in the Gipping registration district.4 As of 24 Aug 1957, Cyril Arthur Caudle lived at 5 Preston Drive, Ipswich, Suffolk, England.5 Lilian Maud Rumsey was the executor of Cyril Arthur Caudle's estate on 23 Sep 1957; Effects £1753 16s. 8d.5
Family: Lilian Maud Rumsey and Cyril Arthur Caudle
Last Edited=12 Mar 2017
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Sep 1914 Bosmere 4a 1929."
- [S36] Microfilm of the Baptisms of St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number).
- [S624] Unknown record type for unknown location, 29th September, 1939 (The National Archives, RG 101) "TXBA Ipswich 213/1 Schedule 85."
- [S12] General Record Office Indexes to Marriages, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Mar 1950 Gipping 4b 1491."
- [S778] Administration of Cyril Arthur Caudle of Ipswich & East Suffolk Hospital (Anglesey Road Wing), proved in the Ipswich Probate Court, 23rd September, 1957 (Probate Registry).