M, #7155, b. 26 Sep 1873, d. 8 Oct 1943
David Sutton was born on 26 Sep 1873.2 He married Laura Martha Crowfoot, daughter of Henry Crowfoot and Susan Ready, on 19 Apr 1897 in St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, Suffolk, England.3 The marriage of David Sutton and Laura Martha Crowfoot was registered in the Jun 1897 quarter in the Bosmere registration district.4 David Sutton died on 8 Oct 1943 in Grace Church Street, Debenham, Suffolk, England, at age 70.5 As of 8 Oct 1943, David Sutton and Laura Martha Crowfoot lived at Grace Church Street, Debenham, Suffolk, England.5 His estate was probated on 24 Nov 1943 in Ipswich, Suffolk, England; Effects £803 12s.4d.5 David's death was registered in the Dec 1943 quarter in the Gipping registration district.6
Children of David Sutton and Laura Martha Crowfoot
Last Edited=29 Jan 2017
- [S2] Online image of the 1911 Census for England & Wales (1911 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG14; Piece: 10752; Schedule Number: 126."
- [S624] Unknown record type for unknown location, 29th September, 1939 (The National Archives, RG 101) "TXFM 209/1 Gipping Scheduile 146."
- [S35] Microfilm of the Marriages of St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number).
- [S12] General Record Office Indexes to Marriages, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Jun 1897 Bosmere 4a 1435."
- [S743] Probate of David Sutton of unknown location, proved in the Ipswich Probate Court, 24th November, 1943 (Probate Registry).
- [S17] General Record Office Indexes to Deaths, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Decc 1943 Gipping 4a 1294."
- [S3] Online image of the 1901 Census for England & Wales (1901 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG13; Piece: 1768; Folio: 82; Page: 25."