Donald Edward Baldry1
M, #6914, b. 24 Jun 1901
|Father*||Frederick James Baldry1 b. 24 Aug 1869, d. 3 Jan 1955|
|Mother*||Agnes Green1 b. 26 Nov 1875, d. 14 Jun 1958|
Donald Edward Baldry was born on 24 Jun 1901.2 He was the son of Frederick James Baldry and Agnes Green.1 His birth was registered in the Sep 1901 quarter in the Bosmere registration district.3 The marriage of Donald Edward Baldry and Eveline Mary Rowe was registered in the Sep 1930 quarter in the Bosmere registration district.4 Donald Edward Baldry was the executor of Frederick James Baldry's estate on 18 Feb 1955 in Ipswich, Suffolk, England; Effects £10796 11s. 2d.5 Donald Edward Baldry was the executor of Agnes Green's estate on 11 Jul 1958 in Ipswich, Suffolk, England; Effects £7050 4s. 2d.6
Family: Donald Edward Baldry and Eveline Mary Rowe
Last Edited=20 Dec 2016
- [S2] Online image of the 1911 Census for England & Wales (1911 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG14; Piece: 10752; Schedule Number: 128."
- [S624] Register for National, 29th September, 1939 (Find My Past, RG 101) "TVOJ Ipswich 213/2 Schedule 111."
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Sep 1901 Bosmere 4a 996."
- [S12] General Record Office Indexes to Marriages, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Sep 1930 Bosmere 4a 2835."
- [S716] Probate of Frederick James Baldry of Debenham, proved in the Ipswich Probate Court, 18th February, 1955 (Probate Registry).
- [S715] Probate of Agnes Baldry of Vine Cottage, Debenham, proved in the Ipswich Probate Court, 1th July, 1958 (Probate Registry).