M, #4773, b. 9 Mar 1780, d. 15 Feb 1858
|Mother*||Rachel Denny1 d. before 7 Mar 1787|
Jonathan Davie married Mary (?).2 Jonathan Davie was born on 9 Mar 1780.1 He was the son of Samuel Davie and Rachel Denny.1 Jonathan Davie was baptized on 8 May 1780 in The Congregational Chapel, Debenham, Suffolk, England.1 He was described as Blind on 30 Mar 1851.2 He died on 15 Feb 1858 at age 77; Age 77.3 He was buried on 22 Feb 1858 in St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, Suffolk, England.4 As of 22 Feb 1858, Jonathan Davie lived at Ipswich, Suffolk, England.4
Children of Jonathan Davie and Mary (?)
Last Edited=8 Feb 2015
- [S37] Microfilm of the Baptisms of The Independent Chapel, Debenham, unknown period (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number).
- [S27] Online image of the 1851 Census for England & Wales (1851 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: HO107; Piece: 1799; Folio: 337; Page: 33; GSU roll: 207448."
- [S106] Charles Partridge Esq. Debenham Churchyard Inscriptions, n.pub., n.p., Corrected & completed May 1944 (13-15 May, 1924) (Suffolk Record Office, FB47/D2/1).
- [S34] Microfilm of the Burials of St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number) "unknown cd."
- [S28] Online image of the 1841 Census for England & Wales (1841 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: HO107; Piece: 1043; Book: 4; Civil Parish: St Clement; County: Suffolk; Enumeration District: 9; Folio: 27; Page: 9; Line: 1; GSU roll: 474646."