Arthur Victor Wightman1
M, #4453, b. Sep 1898, d. 30 Apr 1918
|Father*||Robert Arthur Wightman2 b. between 31 Mar 1864 and 30 Mar 1866|
|Mother*||Alice Barker2 b. between 31 Mar 1866 and 30 Mar 1868|
His birth was registered in the Sep 1898 quarter in the Hartismere registration district.1 Arthur Victor Wightman was the son of Robert Arthur Wightman and Alice Barker.2 As of 30 Apr 1918, Arthur Victor Wightman lived at Oakham, Rutlandshire, England.3 He died on 30 Apr 1918 in Somme, France, at age 19; Died of wounds during WW1.2,3 He was buried in a Commonwealth War Grave in Heath Cemetery, Harbonniers, Somme, France; Grave Reference: VI. E. 6.2
Last Edited=30 Dec 2016
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Sep 1898 Hartismere 4a 881."
- [S19] Website Commonwealth War Graves Commission (http://www.cwgc.org) "http://www.cwgc.org/find-war-dead/casualty/560417/."
- [S568] Soldiers Died In The Great War of Victor Arthur Wightman, Queen's (Royal West Surrey) Regiment, 1914 - 1920 (Ancestry, Soldiers Died In WW1) "unknown cd."
- [S3] Online image of the 1901 Census for England & Wales (1901 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG13; Piece: 1765; Folio: 113; Page: 9."
- [S2] Online image of the 1911 Census for England & Wales (1911 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG14; Piece: 10724; Schedule Number: 45."
- [S241] Website Roll Of Honour - Suffolk County Council (https://www.suffolkarchives.co.uk/times/war-and-conflict/…).