Claude Albert Marshall1
M, #4448, b. Mar 1899, d. 12 Apr 1918
|Father||Albert Marshall2 b. between 31 Mar 1871 and 30 Mar 1873|
|Mother||Annie Louise Hayes2 b. between 31 Mar 1873 and 30 Mar 1875|
His birth was registered in the Mar 1899 quarter in the Croydon registration district.4 Claude Albert Marshall was the son of Albert Marshall and Annie Louise Hayes.2 Claude Albert Marshall died on 12 Apr 1918 in Hainault, Belgium, at age 19; during WW1.3 He has no known burial place, and is commemorated on a Commonwealth War Memorial on The Ploegsteert Memorial, Hainault, Belgium; Grave Refernce: Panel 3.3
Last Edited=30 Dec 2016
- [S567] Soldiers Died In The Great War of Claude Albert Marshall, Suffolk Regiment, 12th Battalion, 1914 - 1920 (Ancestry, Soldiers Died In WW1) "unknown cd."
- [S3] Online image of the 1901 Census for England & Wales (1901 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG13; Piece: 647; Folio: 127; Page: 18."
- [S19] Website Commonwealth War Graves Commission (http://www.cwgc.org) "http://www.cwgc.org/find-war-dead/casualty/870214/."
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Mar 1899 Croydon 2a 257."
- [S2] Online image of the 1911 Census for England & Wales (1911 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG14; Piece: 3372; Schedule Number: 95."
- [S241] Website Roll Of Honour - Suffolk County Council (http://apps.suffolk.gov.uk/roll_of_honour).