Blanche Louise Brunning1
F, #4236, b. 20 Jul 1892, d. 4 Jul 1973
|Father||Charles Henry Brunning1 b. between 3 Apr 1865 and 1 Apr 1867|
|Mother||Laura Scott2 b. between 3 Apr 1868 and 1 Apr 1870|
Blanche Louise Brunning was born on 20 Jul 1892 in Stonham Aspal, Suffolk, England.2 She was the daughter of Charles Henry Brunning and Laura Scott.1,2 The marriage of Blanche Louise Brunning and Frederick Ernest Albert Goward was registered in the Sep 1914 quarter in the Bosmere registration district.3 Blanche Louise Brunning married James Edward Cook, son of James Cook and Sarah Hammond, on 1 Dec 1917 in St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, Suffolk, England; Blanche was a Widow at the time of her marriage to James Cook. Witnesses were Thomas Mills & Emma Miller.1 Blanche Louise Brunning died on 4 Jul 1973 in Ipswich Hospital, Heath Road Wing, Ipswich, Suffolk, England, at age 80.4 As of 4 Jul 1973, Blanche Louise Brunning lived at 22 Sackvylle Street, Debenham, Suffolk, England.4
Children of Blanche Louise Brunning and James Edward Cook
Last Edited=3 Jan 2017
- [S35] Microfilm of the Marriages of St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number).
- [S723] Copy birth certificate of Blanch Louisa Brunning, born 20th July, 1892, registered 1st September, 1892 in the Registration District of Coddenham (unknown repository, unknown gro index ref) "unknown cd."
- [S12] General Record Office Indexes to Marriages, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Sep 1914 Bosmere 4a 2198."
- [S724] Copy death certificate of Blanche Louisa Cook, died 24th July, 1973, registered 24th July, 1973 in the Registration District of Ipswich (unknown repository, GRO Index Ref: unknown gro index ref) "unknown cd."
- [S3] Online image of the 1901 Census for England & Wales (1901 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG13; Piece: 1768; Folio: 180; Page: 2."
- [S2] Online image of the 1911 Census for England & Wales (1911 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG14; Piece: 10740; Schedule Number: 23B."
- [S624] Unknown record type for unknown location, 29th September, 1939 (The National Archives, RG 101) "TXFM Gipping 209/1 Schedule 50."
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Dec 1915 Bosmere 4a 1659."
- [S36] Microfilm of the Baptisms of St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number).