Lilian Agnes Esther Smith1
F, #3907, b. Mar 1876
|Father*||Arthur Nixon Smith2 b. Dec 1847, d. 16 Feb 1934|
|Mother*||Mary Ann R Day2 b. between 6 Apr 1853 and 4 Apr 1855|
Lilian Agnes Esther Smith was born between 6 Apr 1875 and 4 Apr 1877 in St. Luke Parish, Chelsea, London, England.2 Her birth was registered in the Mar 1876 quarter in the Chelsea registration district.3 She was the daughter of Arthur Nixon Smith and Mary Ann R Day.2 As of 1 Feb 1902, Lilian Agnes Esther Smith lived at 26 Trefoil Road, Wandsworth, London, England.1 She married George Victor Smith, son of Thomas Smith, on 1 Feb 1902 in St. Anne, Wandsworth, London, England. Witnesses were Arthur Nixon Smith and Alice Maude Smith.1
Family: Lilian Agnes Esther Smith and George Victor Smith
Last Edited=28 Feb 2017
- [S761] Microfilm of the Marriages of St. Annes, Wandsworth, 1754 to 1921 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number).
- [S16] Online image of the 1891 Census for England & Wales (1891 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.com) "Class: RG12; Piece: 436; Folio: 42; Page: 1; GSU roll: 6095546."
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Mar 1876 Chelsea 1a 338."
- [S25] Online image of the 1881 Census for England & Wales (1881 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.com) "Class: RG11; Piece: 44; Folio: 88; Page: 16; GSU roll: 1341010."
- [S3] Online image of the 1901 Census for England & Wales (1901 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG13; Piece: 484; Folio: 189; Page: 41."