F, #3898, b. Sep 1889
|Father||Thomas William Gamble2 b. between 6 Apr 1862 and 4 Apr 1864|
|Mother||Ellen Tranter3 b. between 3 Apr 1859 and 1 Apr 1861|
Dorothy Gamble was born between 3 Apr 1889 and 1 Apr 1891 in Forest Gate, Essex, England.3 Her birth was registered in the Sep 1889 quarter in the West Ham registration district.4 She was the daughter of Thomas William Gamble and Ellen Tranter.2,3 Dorothy Gamble married Percival Nixon Smith, son of Arthur Nixon Smith and Mary Ann R Day, on 26 Jul 1913 in St. Luke, Battersea, London, England; Witnesses were Cyril Cox, A. Nixon Smith & Ellen Gamble.2 As of 26 Jul 1913, Dorothy Gamble lived at Leverington Sudbrooke Road, England.2
Last Edited=28 Feb 2017
- [S475] Letter from Chris & Mavis Parker, unknown author address, to Suzie Morley, dated 14th March, 2014 (unknown repository, unknown repository reference) "unknown cd."
- [S476] Parish Marriage of St. Luke, Battersea, 26th July, 1913 (unknown repository).
- [S2] Online image of the 1911 Census for England & Wales (1911 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG14; Piece: 2247."
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Sep 1889 West Ham 4a 230."
- [S16] Online image of the 1891 Census for England & Wales (1891 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.com) "Class: RG12; Piece: 1351; Folio: 47; Page: 32; GSU roll: 6096461."