Percival Nixon Smith1
M, #3897, b. 20 Jan 1887, d. Sep 1972
|Father||Arthur Nixon Smith2 b. Dec 1847, d. 16 Feb 1934|
|Mother||Mary Ann R Day3 b. between 6 Apr 1853 and 4 Apr 1855|
Percival Nixon Smith also went by the name of Percy.1 He was born between 27 Jul 1886 and 25 Jul 1888.2 He was born on 20 Jan 1887.4,3 He was the son of Arthur Nixon Smith and Mary Ann R Day.2,3 His birth was registered in the Mar 1887 quarter in the Wandsworth registration district.5 Percival Nixon Smith was baptized on 10 Jul 1887 in St. Michael, Battersea, Wandsworth, London, England.3 As of 26 Jul 1913, Percival Nixon Smith lived at 45 Ravenslea Road, England.2 He married Dorothy Gamble, daughter of Thomas William Gamble and Ellen Tranter, on 26 Jul 1913 in St. Luke, Battersea, London, England; Witnesses were Cyril Cox, A. Nixon Smith & Ellen Gamble.2 Percival Nixon Smith died in Sep 1972 in Oxford, Oxfordshire, England, at age 85.4
Last Edited=28 Feb 2017
- [S475] Letter from Chris & Mavis Parker, unknown author address, to Suzie Morley, dated 14th March, 2014 (unknown repository, unknown repository reference) "unknown cd."
- [S476] Parish Marriage of St. Luke, Battersea, 26th July, 1913 (unknown repository).
- [S477] Baptism of St. Michael, Battersea, 1887 (unknown repository).
- [S17] General Record Office Indexes to Deaths, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Sep 1972 Oxford 6b 2484."
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Mar 1887 Wandsworth 1d 708."
- [S16] Online image of the 1891 Census for England & Wales (1891 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.com) "Class: RG12; Piece: 436; Folio: 42; Page: 1; GSU roll: 6095546."
- [S3] Online image of the 1901 Census for England & Wales (1901 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG13; Piece: 460; Folio: 166; Page: 6."
- [S2] Online image of the 1911 Census for England & Wales (1911 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG14; Piece: 2248."