William Syer Ling1
M, #3893, b. between 3 Apr 1875 and 1 Apr 1877, d. 24 Jun 1918
|Father||Henry Ling2 b. between 4 Apr 1840 and 2 Apr 1842|
|Mother||Emma (?)2 b. between 4 Apr 1841 and 2 Apr 1843|
William Syer Ling was born between 3 Apr 1875 and 1 Apr 1877 in Bedingfield, Suffolk, England.3 He was the son of Henry Ling and Emma (?)2 The marriage of William Syer Ling and Amy Louisa Sage was registered in the Dec 1898 quarter in the Ipswich registration district.4 William's death was registered in the Jun 1918 quarter in the Cambridge registration district.5 He died on 24 Jun 1918 in England; died of wounds during WW1.1 He was buried in a Commonwealth War Grave in The Cemetery, Stowmarket, Suffolk, England; T. 165.6
Children of William Syer Ling and Amy Louisa Sage
Last Edited=26 Mar 2016
- [S465] Soldiers Died In The Great War of William Syer Ling, Suffolk Regiment, 1914 - 1920 (Ancestry, Soldiers Died In WW1) "unknown cd."
- [S25] Online image of the 1881 Census for England & Wales (1881 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.com).
- [S2] Online image of the 1911 Census for England & Wales (1911 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk).
- [S12] General Record Office Indexes to Marriages, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Dec 1898 Ipswich 4a 1854."
- [S17] General Record Office Indexes to Deaths, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Jun 1918 Cambridge 3b 506."
- [S19] Website Commonwealth War Graves Commission (http://www.cwgc.org) "http://www.cwgc.org/find-war-dead/casualty/397975/."
- [S3] Online image of the 1901 Census for England & Wales (1901 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk).
- [S241] Website Roll Of Honour - Suffolk County Council (http://apps.suffolk.gov.uk/roll_of_honour).