Vivian John Barker Marchant1
M, #3680, b. circa Jun 1890, d. 1 Jul 1916
|Father||John Barker Marchant2 b. Jun 1860|
|Mother||Florence Ino Mann2 b. Sep 1864|
Vivian John Barker Marchant was born circa Jun 1890 in Southolt, Suffolk, England.2 He was the son of John Barker Marchant and Florence Ino Mann.2 His birth was registered in the Sep 1890 quarter in the Hoxne registration district.3 Vivian John Barker Marchant died on 1 Jul 1916 in Somme, France; during WW1.1 He was buried after 1 Jul 1916 in Thiepval Memorial, Somme, France; Pier and Face 9 C.1
Last Edited=4 Jan 2017
- [S19] Website Commonwealth War Graves Commission (http://www.cwgc.org) "http://www.cwgc.org/find-war-dead/casualty/804546/."
- [S16] Online image of the 1891 Census for England & Wales (1891 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.com) "Class: RG12; Piece: 1461; Folio: 126; Page: 1; GSU roll: 6096571."
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Sep 1890 Hoxne 4a 767."
- [S3] Online image of the 1901 Census for England & Wales (1901 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Enumeration District : 1."
- [S120] Monumental inscription in the Church of (Churchyard of St. Mary Magdalene) "unknown cd."