Frank Martin Ellis1
M, #3651, b. 8 Oct 1910, d. Jan 2004
|Father||George Martin Ellis1 b. between 31 Mar 1878 and 30 Mar 1880, d. 5 Dec 1965|
|Mother||Rose Laflin1 b. Mar 1882, d. 14 Jan 1962|
Frank Martin Ellis was born on 8 Oct 1910.2,3 He was the son of George Martin Ellis and Rose Laflin.1 Frank Martin Ellis was baptized on 26 Dec 1910 in St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, Suffolk, England.2 As of 15 Oct 1938, Frank Martin Ellis lived at High Street, Debenham, Suffolk, England.4 A contract for the marriage of Frank Martin Ellis and Patty Vida Rose was signed on 22 Jul 1940; Marriage Allegation.5 The marriage of Frank Martin Ellis and Patty Vida Rose was registered in the Sep 1940 quarter in the Gipping registration district.6 Frank Martin Ellis was the executor of George Martin Ellis's estate on 13 Jan 1966 in Ipswich, Suffolk, England; Effects £1163.7 Frank's death was registered in the Jan 2004 quarter in the Ipswich registration district.3
Last Edited=21 Jan 2017
- [S2] Online image of the 1911 Census for England & Wales (1911 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG14; Piece: 10752; Schedule Number: 45."
- [S36] Microfilm of the Baptisms of St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number).
- [S17] General Record Office Indexes to Deaths, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Jan 2004 Ipswich D34B 747/1D 99."
- [S229] Unknown record type for unknown location, 1938/39 (Suffolk Record Office, 170/114) "unknown cd."
- [S392] Marriage contract between Frank Martin Ellis and Patty Vida Rose, dated 22nd July, 1940, Suffolk, registered 22nd July, 1940, unknown court (unknown repository, unknown repository reference) "unknown cd."
- [S12] General Record Office Indexes to Marriages, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Sep 1940 Gipping 4a 4195."
- [S434] Will of George Martin Ellis of Ipswich, proved in the Ipswich Probate Court, 13th January, 1966 (Probate Registry).
- [S624] Unknown record type for unknown location, 29th September, 1939 (The National Archives, RG 101) "TXFM 209/1 Gipping Schedule 40."
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Mar 1948 Ipswich 4b 1384."