Peploe William Hamilton M. A.1
M, #3362, b. between 31 Mar 1781 and 29 Mar 1783, d. 24 Mar 1854
Peploe William Hamilton M. A. married Martha (?).2 Peploe William Hamilton M. A. was born between 2 Apr 1776 and 1 Apr 1781; ETA from burial.3 He was born between 31 Mar 1781 and 29 Mar 1783 in Chester, Cheshire, England.2 He was born between 7 Jun 1781 and 5 Jun 1786 in Middlesex, England.4 He was the executor of Peploe William Ward's estate on 20 Jul 1820.5 Peploe's death was registered in the Mar 1854 quarter in the Great Boughton registration district.6 He died on 24 Mar 1854 in Hoole Lodge, Chester, Cheshire, England.7 He was buried on 1 Apr 1854 in Cathedral Church, Chester, Cheshire, England.3 His estate was probated on 10 May 1854 in Hoole, Cheshire, England.8
Child of Peploe William Hamilton M. A. and Martha (?)
Last Edited=14 Jan 2014
- [S323] Website Clergy Of The Church Of England Database (CCEd) (http://www.theclergydatabase.org.uk).
- [S27] Online image of the 1851 Census for England & Wales (1851 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: HO107; Piece: 2172; Folio: 508; Page: 28; GSU roll: 87162-87164."
- [S30] International Genealogical Index (IGI) compiled by the unknown compiler, unknown compiler address, unknown version (unknown compile date) (unknown repository, unknown repository reference) "unknown cd."
- [S28] Online image of the 1841 Census for England & Wales (1841 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: HO107; Piece: 735; Book: 4; Civil Parish: St James; County: Middlesex; Enumeration District: 4; Folio: 10; Page: 15; Line: 1; GSU roll: 438837."
- [S325] Will & Testament of The Rev Peploe Ward of unknown location, proved in the unknown court Probate Court, 26th July, 1820 (The National Archives).
- [S17] General Record Office Indexes to Deaths, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Mar 1854 Great Boughton 8a 283."
- [S169] Unknown author, 'unknown article title', The Gentleman's Magazine & Historical Chronicle, July - December 1829 (unknown repository, unknown repository reference) "unknown cd."
- [S324] Will & Testament of The Rev Peploe William Hamilton of unknown location, proved in the London Probate Court, 10th May, 1854 (The National Archives).