Gladys Helen Bond1
F, #2919, b. Sep 1902, d. 15 Nov 1928
|Father*||Walter Bond2 b. between 3 Apr 1857 and 1 Apr 1859, d. Sep 1929|
|Mother*||Eliza Allard2 b. before 14 Mar 1858|
Her birth was registered in the Sep 1902 quarter in the Bosmere registration district.1 Gladys Helen Bond was the daughter of Walter Bond and Eliza Allard.2 As of 23 Nov 1927, Gladys Helen Bond lived at Debenham, Suffolk, England.3 She married Frederick George Curtis, son of F G Curtis, on 23 Nov 1927 in The Congregational Chapel, Debenham, Suffolk, England.3 The marriage of Gladys Helen Bond and Frederick George Curtis was registered in the Dec 1927 quarter in the Bosmere registration district.4 Gladys Helen Bond died on 15 Nov 1928 at age 26.3
Last Edited=28 Dec 2016
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Sep 1902 Bosmere 4a 997."
- [S2] Online image of the 1911 Census for England & Wales (1911 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG14; Piece: 10752; Schedule Number: 42."
- [S39] Microfilm of the Marriages of The Independent Chapel, Debenham, unknown period (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number).
- [S12] General Record Office Indexes to Marriages, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Dec 1927 Bosmere 4a 2522."
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Dec 1928 Bosmere 4a 1475."