Sheila Mary Milward1
F, #2854, b. 16 Sep 1913, d. Jun 2003
Sheila Mary Milward was born on 16 Sep 1913.2 The marriage of Sheila Mary Milward and Arthur Douglas Aldridge was registered in the Jun 1939 quarter in the Bury St. Edmunds registration district.3 As of 7 May 1945, Sheila Mary Milward and Arthur Douglas Aldridge lived at Holmland, Debenham, Suffolk, England.4 As of 20 Feb 1951, Sheila Mary Milward and Arthur Douglas Aldridge lived at Post Office Stores, Wortham, Suffolk, England.1 Sheila Mary Milward was the executor of Arthur Douglas Aldridge's estate on 2 Jun 1951; Effects £1559 13s. 2d.1 Sheila's death was registered in the Jun 2003 quarter in the Gipping & Hartismere registration district.2
Children of Sheila Mary Milward and Arthur Douglas Aldridge
Last Edited=20 Dec 2016
- [S489] Probate of Arthur Douglas Aldridge of unknown location, proved in the Ipswich Probate Court, 2nd June, 1951 (Probate Registry).
- [S17] General Record Office Indexes to Deaths, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Jun 2003 Gipping & Hartismere 23A 745/1 211."
- [S12] General Record Office Indexes to Marriages, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Jun 1939 Bury St. E 4a 2997."
- [S288] Unknown compiler, compiler, East Suffolk Woodbridge Division, Register Of Electors - May 1945 (n.p.: n.pub., May 1945), Parish of Debenham, Civilian Residence Register. Hereinafter cited as Register Of Electors - May 1945.
- [S624] Unknown record type for unknown location, 29th September, 1939 (The National Archives, RG 101) "TXFN Gipping R. D. 209/1 Schedule 120."
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Jun 1942 Gipping 4a 1903."