Anne Frances Chevallier1
F, #2529, b. 3 Sep 1826
|Father||John Chevallier M. D. b. before 30 Aug 1774, d. before 30 Mar 1851|
|Mother||Elizabeth Cole b. between 8 Apr 1793 and 6 Apr 1795|
Anne Frances Chevallier was born on 3 Sep 1826.2 She was the daughter of John Chevallier M. D. and Elizabeth Cole. Anne Frances Chevallier was baptized on 18 Sep 1826 in St. Mary Of Grace, Aspall, Suffolk, England.2 She married Lt-Col. Henry Horatio Kitchener, son of William Kitchener, on 24 Apr 1845 in St. Mary Of Grace, Aspall, Suffolk, England.3 The marriage of Anne Frances Chevallier and Lt-Col. Henry Horatio Kitchener was registered in the Jun 1845 quarter in the Hartismere registration district.4 As of 24 Jun 1845, Anne Frances Chevallier lived at Aspall Hall, Aspall, Suffolk, England.3
Children of Anne Frances Chevallier and Lt-Col. Henry Horatio Kitchener
- Frances Emily J Kitchener+6 b. between 4 Apr 1837 and 2 Apr 1839
- 1st Earl Kitchener of Khartoum, Viscount Kitchener, Viscount Broome and Baron Denton. Secretary of State for War. Col. Cmdt. Royal Engineers, Col. Irish Guards Horatio Herbert Kitchener7 b. 24 Jun 1850, d. 5 Jun 1916
- Letitia Henrietta Emma Kawara Kitchener8 b. between 6 Apr 1867 and 4 Apr 1869, d. Dec 1926
Last Edited=4 Nov 2017
- [S160] Private papers of Suzie Morley, 2001 (unknown repository, unknown repository reference) "Temporary Citation following Data Crash, September 2013."
- [S109] Microfilm of the Baptisms of St. Mary Of Grace, Aspall, 1754 to 1899 (unknown repository, unknown film number).
- [S62] Microfilm of the Marriages of St. Mary Of Grace, Aspall, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number) "unknown cd."
- [S12] General Record Office Indexes to Marriages, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Jun 1845 Hartismere 13 711."
- [S28] Online image of the 1841 Census for England & Wales (1841 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: HO107; Piece: 1023; Book: 1; Civil Parish: Aspall; County: Suffolk; Enumeration District: 14; Folio: 1; Page: 2; Line: 1; GSU roll: 474637."
- [S25] Online image of the 1881 Census for England & Wales (1881 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.com) "Class: RG11; Piece: 3152; Folio: 87; Page: 25; GSU roll: 1341752."
- [S19] Website Commonwealth War Graves Commission (http://www.cwgc.org) "http://www.cwgc.org/find-war-dead/casualty/2894749/."
- [S16] Online image of the 1891 Census for England & Wales (1891 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.com) "1891; Class: RG12; Piece: 2519; Folio: 50; Page: 3; GSU roll: 6097629."