Anne Frances Chevallier1
F, #2529, b. 3 Sep 1826
|Father||John Chevallier d. before 30 Mar 1851|
|Mother||Elizabeth Cole b. between 8 Apr 1793 and 6 Apr 1795|
Anne Frances Chevallier was born on 3 Sep 1826.2 She was the daughter of John Chevallier and Elizabeth Cole. Anne Frances Chevallier was baptized on 18 Sep 1826 in St. Mary Of Grace, Aspall, Suffolk, England.2 She married Lt-Col. Henry Horatio Kitchener, son of William Kitchener, on 24 Apr 1845 in St. Mary Of Grace, Aspall, Suffolk, England.3 The marriage of Anne Frances Chevallier and Lt-Col. Henry Horatio Kitchener was registered in the Jun 1845 quarter in the Hartismere registration district.4 As of 24 Jun 1845, Anne Frances Chevallier lived at Aspall Hall, Aspall, Suffolk, England.3
Child of Anne Frances Chevallier and Lt-Col. Henry Horatio Kitchener
Last Edited=25 Sep 2013
- [S160] Private papers of Suzie Morley, 2001 (unknown repository, unknown repository reference) "Temporary Citation following Data Crash, September 2013."
- [S109] Microfilm of the Baptisms of St. Mary Of Grace, Aspall, 1754 to 1899 (unknown repository, unknown film number).
- [S62] Microfilm of the Marriages of St. Mary Of Grace, Aspall, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number) "unknown cd."
- [S12] General Record Office Indexes to Marriages, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Jun 1845 Hartismere 13 711."
- [S28] Online image of the 1841 Census for England & Wales (1841 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: HO107; Piece: 1023; Book: 1; Civil Parish: Aspall; County: Suffolk; Enumeration District: 14; Folio: 1; Page: 2; Line: 1; GSU roll: 474637."
- [S19] Website Commonwealth War Graves Commission (http://www.cwgc.org) "http://www.cwgc.org/find-war-dead/casualty/2894749/."