Jack Edward Thrower1
M, #2521, b. Dec 1897, d. 31 Aug 1916
|Father||Robert Edward Thrower b. between 3 Apr 1857 and 1 Apr 1859|
|Mother||Ellen Hipperson b. between 3 Apr 1857 and 1 Apr 1859|
Jack Edward Thrower was born between 16 Sep 1894 and 14 Sep 1896 in Aspall, Suffolk, England.2 He was born between 3 Apr 1897 and 1 Apr 1899 in Debenham, Suffolk, England.3 His birth was registered in the Dec 1897 quarter in the Bosmere registration district.4 He was the son of Robert Edward Thrower and Ellen Hipperson. Jack Edward Thrower died on 31 Aug 1916 at age 18; During WW1.5 He was buried in a Commonwealth War Grave in Heilly Station Cemetery, Mericourt-L'Abbe, Somme, France; IV. B. 21.5,6
Last Edited=29 Dec 2016
- [S160] Private papers of Suzie Morley, 2001 (unknown repository, unknown repository reference) "Temporary Citation following Data Crash, September 2013."
- [S250] WW1 Pension Record of Jack Edward Thrower, Suffolk Regiment, 15th September, 1915 (The National Archives) "unknown cd."
- [S2] Online image of the 1911 Census for England & Wales (1911 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG14; Piece: 10708; Schedule Number: 60."
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Dec 1897 Bosmere 4a 864."
- [S19] Website Commonwealth War Graves Commission (http://www.cwgc.org) "http://www.cwgc.org/find-war-dead/casualty/272737/."
- [S241] Website Roll Of Honour - Suffolk County Council (http://apps.suffolk.gov.uk/roll_of_honour).
- [S3] Online image of the 1901 Census for England & Wales (1901 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG13; Piece: 1763; Folio: 132; Page: 1."
- [S502] Soldiers Died In The Great War of unknown name of person, unknown military unit, 1914 - 1920 (Ancestry, Soldiers Died In WW1) "unknown cd."
- [S249] Medal Card of Jack E Thrower, Suffolk Regiment, 1914-1920 (The Western Front Association, WW1 Medal Index Cards) "unknown cd."
- [S249] Medal Card of Jack E Thrower, Suffolk Regiment, 1914-1920 (The Western Front Association, WW1 Medal Index Cards) "Roll K/1/103 B17 Page 3309."
- [S422] Monumental inscription in the Church of (Inside the Church of St. Mary Of Grace) "unknown cd."