Frederick George Goodwin1
M, #2473, b. between 3 Apr 1895 and 1 Apr 1897, d. 16 Sep 1916
|Father*||Arthur G Goodwin b. between 3 Apr 1865 and 1 Apr 1867|
|Mother*||Elizabeth Hunt b. between 3 Apr 1859 and 1 Apr 1861|
Frederick George Goodwin was born between 3 Apr 1895 and 1 Apr 1897 in Offton, Suffolk, England.2 He was the son of Arthur G Goodwin and Elizabeth Hunt. Frederick George Goodwin died on 16 Sep 1916 in Somme, France; during WW1.3 He has no known burial place, and is commemorated on a Commonwealth War Memorial on The Thiepval Memorial, Somme, France; Pier and Face 1 C and 2A.3
Last Edited=12 Feb 2016
- [S160] Private papers of Suzie Morley, 2001 (unknown repository, unknown repository reference) "Temporary Citation following Data Crash, September 2013."
- [S2] Online image of the 1911 Census for England & Wales (1911 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG14; Piece: 10751; Schedule Number: 70."
- [S19] Website Commonwealth War Graves Commission (http://www.cwgc.org) "http://www.cwgc.org/find-war-dead/casualty/749132."
- [S3] Online image of the 1901 Census for England & Wales (1901 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Enumeration District : 17."
- [S402] Medal Card of Frederick Goodwin, Suffolk Regiment, 1914-1920 (The Western Front Association, WW1 Medal Index Cards) "Roll K/1/4 B2 Page 143."
- [S402] Medal Card of Frederick Goodwin, Suffolk Regiment, 1914-1920 (The Western Front Association, WW1 Medal Index Cards) "Roll K/1/103 B/9 Page 1616."
- [S425] Monumental inscription in the Church of (Churchyard of St. Andrew) "unknown cd."