Arthur Walter Goodwin1
M, #2472, b. between 3 Apr 1892 and 1 Apr 1894, d. 15 Jan 1916
|Father*||Arthur G Goodwin b. between 3 Apr 1865 and 1 Apr 1867|
|Mother*||Elizabeth Hunt b. between 3 Apr 1859 and 1 Apr 1861|
Arthur Walter Goodwin was born between 3 Apr 1892 and 1 Apr 1894 in Winston, Suffolk, England.2 He was the son of Arthur G Goodwin and Elizabeth Hunt. Arthur Walter Goodwin died on 15 Jan 1916 in West Vlaanderen, Belgium; during WW1.3 He was buried in a Commonwealth War Grave in White House Cemetery, St. Jean Les Ypres, West Vlaanderen, Belgium; I.D.4.3
Last Edited=12 Feb 2016
- [S160] Private papers of Suzie Morley, 2001 (unknown repository, unknown repository reference) "Temporary Citation following Data Crash, September 2013."
- [S2] Online image of the 1911 Census for England & Wales (1911 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG14; Piece: 10751; Schedule Number: 70."
- [S19] Website Commonwealth War Graves Commission (http://www.cwgc.org) "http://www.cwgc.org/find-war-dead/casualty/454587."
- [S3] Online image of the 1901 Census for England & Wales (1901 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Enumeration District : 17."
- [S401] Soldiers Died In The Great War of Arthur Goodwin, Suffolk Regiment, 1914 - 1920 (Ancestry, Soldiers Died In WW1) "unknown cd."
- [S425] Monumental inscription in the Church of (Churchyard of St. Andrew) "unknown cd."