Stanley John Curtis1
M, #2469, b. Mar 1896, d. 21 Dec 1915
|Father||John Curtis2 b. between 3 Apr 1871 and 1 Apr 1873|
|Mother||Agnes Rowe2 b. between 3 Apr 1871 and 1 Apr 1873|
His birth was registered in the Mar 1896 quarter in the Bosmere registration district.3 Stanley John Curtis was the son of John Curtis and Agnes Rowe.2 Stanley John Curtis died on 21 Dec 1915 in West Vlaanderen, Belgium, at age 19; during WW1.2 He was buried in a Commonwealth War Grave in Lijssenthoek Military Cemetery, West Vlaanderen, Belgium; II. D. 26A.2
Last Edited=30 Dec 2016
- [S160] Private papers of Suzie Morley, 2001 (unknown repository, unknown repository reference) "Temporary Citation following Data Crash, September 2013."
- [S19] Website Commonwealth War Graves Commission (http://www.cwgc.org) "http://www.cwgc.org/find-war-dead/casualty/435015/."
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Mar 1896 Bosmere 4a 843."
- [S3] Online image of the 1901 Census for England & Wales (1901 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG13; Piece: 1768; Folio: 181; Page: 4."
- [S2] Online image of the 1911 Census for England & Wales (1911 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG14; Piece: 10751; Schedule Number: 98."
- [S502] Soldiers Died In The Great War of unknown name of person, unknown military unit, 1914 - 1920 (Ancestry, Soldiers Died In WW1) "unknown cd."
- [S400] Medal Card of Stanley Curtis, Suffolk Regiment, 1914-1920 (The Western Front Association, WW1 Medal Index Cards) "Roll K/1/103 B19 Page 3664."
- [S400] Medal Card of Stanley Curtis, Suffolk Regiment, 1914-1920 (The Western Front Association, WW1 Medal Index Cards) "Roll K/1/4/B2 Page 98B."
- [S425] Monumental inscription in the Church of (Churchyard of St. Andrew) "unknown cd."