F, #2441, b. between 4 Apr 1830 and 2 Apr 1832, d. 2 Oct 1912
Hannah Pegg was born between 4 Apr 1830 and 2 Apr 1832 in Sproughton, Suffolk, England.2 She was the daughter of William Pegg.1 Hannah Pegg married Thomas Last, son of Samuel Last and Margaret (?), on 25 Apr 1860 in St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, Suffolk, England.1 The marriage of Hannah Pegg and Thomas Last was registered in the Jun 1860 quarter in the Bosmere registration district.3 Hannah Pegg died on 2 Oct 1912.4 She was buried after 2 Oct 1912 in Cemetery, Debenham, Suffolk, England.4 Her estate was probated on 7 Nov 1912 in Ipswich, Suffolk, England; Effects £311.5
Children of Hannah Pegg and Thomas Last
Last Edited=28 Jul 2013
- [S35] Microfilm of the Marriages of St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number).
- [S25] Online image of the 1881 Census for England & Wales (1881 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.com) "Class: RG11; Piece: 1860; Folio: 93; Page: 5; GSU roll: 1341450."
- [S12] General Record Office Indexes to Marriages, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Jun 1860 Bosmere 4a 877."
- [S131] Website Find A Grave (http://www.findagrave.com).
- [S235] Probate of Hannah Last of Debenham, proved in the Ipswich Probate Court, 7th November, 1912 (Probate Registry).
- [S26] Online image of the 1861 Census for England & Wales (1861 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG 9; Piece: 1165; Folio: 182; Page: 7; GSU roll: 542767."
- [S15] Online image of the 1871 Census for England & Wales (1871 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG10; Piece: 1742; Folio: 107; Page: 29; GSU roll: 830776."