Harry George Cook1
M, #2342, b. 6 Dec 1877, d. before 20 Mar 1941
|Father||James Cook2 b. 1842, d. before 23 Feb 1922|
|Mother||Sarah Hammond2 b. between 3 Apr 1846 and 1 Apr 1848, d. before 19 Dec 1928|
As of 31 Dec 1875, James Cook lived at Occold, Suffolk, England.3 Harry George Cook was baptized on 31 Dec 1876 in St. Michael & All Angels, Occold, Suffolk, England.3 His birth was registered in the Mar 1877 quarter in the Hartismere registration district.1 He was born on 6 Dec 1877.4 He was the son of James Cook and Sarah Hammond.2 Harry George Cook married Dorothy Kathleen Laws, daughter of John Laws, on 8 Oct 1921 in St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, Suffolk, England; a further witness was Mary Barrett.5 Harry George Cook died before 20 Mar 1941; Coroner's Inquest.6 He was buried on 20 Mar 1941 in St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, Suffolk, England.6
Family: Harry George Cook and Dorothy Kathleen Laws
Last Edited=26 Feb 2017
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Mar 1877 Hartismere 4a 643."
- [S2] Online image of the 1911 Census for England & Wales (1911 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG14; Piece: 10752; Schedule Number: 107."
- [S671] Microfilm of the Baptisms of St. Michael & All Angels, Occold, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number).
- [S624] Unknown record type for unknown location, 29th September, 1939 (The National Archives, RG 101) "TXFM Gipping 209/1 Schedule 167."
- [S35] Microfilm of the Marriages of St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number).
- [S34] Microfilm of the Burials of St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number) "unknown cd."
- [S25] Online image of the 1881 Census for England & Wales (1881 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.com) "Class: RG11; Piece: 1855; Folio: 39; Page: 17; GSU roll: 1341449."