F, #2256, b. 4 Feb 1893
|Father||Horace Taylor3 b. between 3 Apr 1874 and 1 Apr 1876|
|Mother||Laura Emily Marshall3 b. between 31 Mar 1873 and 30 Mar 1875|
Alice Eva Marshall was born between 31 Mar 1892 and 30 Mar 1894 in Debenham, Suffolk, England.3 She was born illegitimate on 4 Feb 1893.2 She was the daughter of Horace Taylor and Laura Emily Marshall.3 Her birth was registered in the Jun 1893 quarter in the Bosmere registration district.4 Alice Eva Marshall was baptized on 8 Apr 1894 in St. Andrew, Winston, Suffolk, England.2 She married Wesley William Woolnough, son of Harry Woolnough and Ellen Caroline Howard, on 30 May 1925 in St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, Suffolk, England; Wesley was a Widower at the time of his marriage to Alice. Witnesses were Clifford George Taylor and Horace Taylor.1 The marriage of Alice Eva Marshall and Wesley William Woolnough was registered in the Jun 1925 quarter in the Bosmere registration district.5 As of 7 May 1945, Alice Eva Marshall lived at Homestead, Gracechurch Street, Debenham, Suffolk, England.6
Family: Alice Eva Marshall and Wesley William Woolnough
Last Edited=4 Jan 2017
- [S35] Microfilm of the Marriages of St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number).
- [S254] Microfilm of the Baptisms of St. Andrew, Winston, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number).
- [S3] Online image of the 1901 Census for England & Wales (1901 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG13; Piece: 1768; Folio: 92; Page: 13."
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Jun 1893 Bosmere 4a 851."
- [S12] General Record Office Indexes to Marriages, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Jun 1925 Bosmere 4a 2155."
- [S228] Unknown record type for unknown location, May 1945 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown repository reference) "unknown cd."