M, #2205, b. before 12 Sep 1780, d. 24 May 1846
|Father*||Edward Dove1 b. before 25 Apr 1755, d. 1 Feb 1831|
|Mother*||Sarah Mayhew1 b. between 13 Jan 1755 and 11 Jan 1757, d. 12 Jan 1829|
Lionel Dove was born before 12 Sep 1780.1 He was baptized on 12 Sep 1780 in St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, Suffolk, England.1 He was the son of Edward Dove and Sarah Mayhew.1 As of 9 Feb 1813, Lionel Dove lived at Debenham, Suffolk, England.2 He married Marianne Tye, daughter of (?) Tye, on 9 Feb 1813 in St. Peter, Sibton, Suffolk, England.2 Lionel Dove was the executor of Edward Dove's estate on 15 Apr 1831.3 Lionel Dove died on 24 May 1846.4 He was buried on 30 May 1846 in St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, Suffolk, England.5 Lionel's death was registered in the Jun 1846 quarter in the Bosmere registration district.6 His estate was probated on 15 Feb 1848 in Suffolk, England.7
Children of Lionel Dove and Marianne Tye
Last Edited=1 Jan 2015
- [S36] Microfilm of the Baptisms of St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number).
- [S206] Microfilm of the Marriages of St. Peter, Sibton, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number).
- [S577] Will & Testament of Edward Dove of Debenham, proved in the unknown court Probate Court, 15th April, 1831 (Probate Registry).
- [S106] Charles Partridge Esq. Debenham Churchyard Inscriptions, n.pub., n.p., Corrected & completed May 1944 (13-15 May, 1924) (Suffolk Record Office, FB47/D2/1) "226."
- [S34] Microfilm of the Burials of St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number) "unknown cd."
- [S17] General Record Office Indexes to Deaths, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Jun 1846 Bosmere 12 206."
- [S576] Will & Testament of Lionel Dove of Debenham, proved in the Registry of the Archdeacon of Suffolk Probate Court, 15th February, 1848 (Probate Registry).
- [S28] Online image of the 1841 Census for England & Wales (1841 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: HO107; Piece: 1038; Book: 2; Civil Parish: Debenham; County: Suffolk; Enumeration District: 1; Folio: 5; Page: 3; Line: 1; GSU roll: 474644."
- [S27] Online image of the 1851 Census for England & Wales (1851 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: HO107; Piece: 1797; Folio: 110; Page: 5; GSU roll: 207446."