Charles John Cornish1
M, #2187, b. between 8 Apr 1858 and 6 Apr 1860, d. 30 Jan 1906
|Father*||Rev. Charles John Cornish M. A.1 b. 1834, d. 20 Oct 1913|
|Mother*||Anne Charlotte Western1 b. 1831, d. 1887|
Charles John Cornish was born between 8 Apr 1858 and 6 Apr 1860 in Salcombe Regis, Devon, England.1 He was baptized on 24 Oct 1858 in Salcombe Regis, Devon, England.2 He was the son of Rev. Charles John Cornish M. A. and Anne Charlotte Western.1 Charles John Cornish married Edith Alice Thorneycroft, daughter of John Isaac Thorneycroft and Ada B (?), on 27 Jul 1893.3 Charles John Cornish was the executor of Caroline Vaughan Cornish's estate on 27 Aug 1894 in London, London, England; Effects £2574 19s. 8d.4 Charles John Cornish died on 30 Jan 1906 in 114 Marine Parade, Worthing, Sussex, England.5 His body was cremated after 30 Jan 1906 in Salcombe Regis, Devon, England.6 Charles's death was registered in the Mar 1906 quarter in the an unknown place registration district.7 His estate was probated on 14 Mar 1906 in London, Middlesex, England; to Edward Hudson newspaper proprietor. Effects £3249 0s. 1d. Resworn £2809 10s. 8d.5
Child of Charles John Cornish and Edith Alice Thorneycroft
Last Edited=1 Aug 2015
- [S26] Online image of the 1861 Census for England & Wales (1861 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG 9; Piece: 1155; Folio: 108; Page: 21; GSU roll: 542764."
- [S30] International Genealogical Index (IGI) compiled by the unknown compiler, unknown compiler address, unknown version (unknown compile date) (unknown repository, unknown repository reference) "IGI Batch Number C05159-1."
- [S200] Unknown author, 'unknown article title', Western Times, unknown date (unknown repository, unknown repository reference) "2nd August, 1893."
- [S945] Administration of Caroline Vaughan Cornish of Barnwood House, Gloucester, proved in the London Probate Court, 27th October, 1894 (Probate Registry).
- [S298] Probate of Charles John Cornish of 9 John Street, Mayfair, Middlesex, proved in the London Probate Court, 14th March, 1906 (Probate Registry).
- [S173] Unknown editor ed. Oxford Dictionary Of National Biography, Oxford University Press, n.p., Online Edition (Sept 2004) unknown isbn.
- [S17] General Record Office Indexes to Deaths, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Mar 1906 East Preston 2b 245."
- [S15] Online image of the 1871 Census for England & Wales (1871 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG10; Piece: 1742; Folio: 108; Page: 31; GSU roll: 830776."
- [S3] Online image of the 1901 Census for England & Wales (1901 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG13; Piece: 1028; Folio: 76; Page: 15."