Arthur E Bloomfield1
M, #1407, b. 1 Feb 1915
|Father*||Ephraim Chas Bloomfield2 b. 29 May 1856|
|Mother*||Hannah Cullum2 b. between 3 Apr 1883 and 1 Apr 1885|
Arthur E Bloomfield lived at Debenham, Suffolk, England.3 Arthur E Bloomfield also went by the name of Duchy Bloomfield.3 He was born on 1 Feb 1915.2,4 He was the son of Ephraim Chas Bloomfield and Hannah Cullum.2 His birth was registered in the Mar 1915 quarter in the Bosmere registration district.5 Arthur E Bloomfield was baptized on 26 Sep 1918 in St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, Suffolk, England.2 As of 26 Sep 1918, Ephraim Chas Bloomfield and Hannah Cullum lived at Debenham, Suffolk, England.2 As of 7 May 1945, Arthur E Bloomfield lived at Blood Hall, Debenham, Suffolk, England.1
Last Edited=28 Feb 2016
- [S228] Register Of Electors for Ipswich, May 1945 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown repository reference) "unknown cd."
- [S36] Microfilm of the Baptisms of St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number).
- [S129] Private papers of Peter Carter, 1950 - 2013 (unknown repository, unknown repository reference) "unknown cd."
- [S624] Register for National, 29th September, 1939 (Find My Past, RG 101) "unknown cd."
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Mar 1915 Bosmere 4a 1879."