M, #1381, b. 9 Nov 1888, d. 21 Nov 1916
|Father*||Henry James Peck1 b. between 3 Apr 1859 and 1 Apr 1861|
|Mother*||Jane Airey1 b. between 3 Apr 1862 and 1 Apr 1864|
William Peck was born on 9 Nov 1888 in Debenham, Suffolk, England.2 He was the son of Henry James Peck and Jane Airey.1 William Peck was baptized on 20 Apr 1890 in St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, Suffolk, England.3 He died on 21 Nov 1916 in France at age 28; during WW1.4 He was buried in a Commonwealth War Grave in Guards Cemetery, Lesboeufs, Somme, France.5
Last Edited=28 Feb 2018
- [S2] Online image of the 1911 Census for England & Wales (1911 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG14; Piece: 10753; Schedule Number: 74."
- [S902] Copy birth certificate of William Peck, born 9th November, 1888, registered 20th November, 1888 in the Registration District of Bosmere (unknown repository, Dec 1888 Bosmere 4a 747) "unknown cd."
- [S36] Microfilm of the Baptisms of St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number).
- [S468] Soldiers Died In The Great War of William Peck, RHA & RFA, unknown period (Ancestry, Soldiers Died In WW1) "unknown cd."
- [S19] Website Commonwealth War Graves Commission (http://www.cwgc.org) "http://www.cwgc.org/find-war-dead/casualty/543447/."
- [S16] Online image of the 1891 Census for England & Wales (1891 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.com) "Class: RG12; Piece: 1462; Folio: 87; Page: 1; GSU roll: 6096572."
- [S3] Online image of the 1901 Census for England & Wales (1901 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG13; Piece: 1768; Folio: 91; Page: 12."
- [S673] Booth's Almanac, 1915 (Suzie Morley, unknown repository reference) "unknown cd."
- [S674] Booth's Almanac, 1916 (Suzie Morley, unknown repository reference) "unknown cd."
- [S241] Website Roll Of Honour - Suffolk County Council (https://www.suffolkarchives.co.uk/times/war-and-conflict/…).