M, #1318, b. 12 Sep 1894, d. 9 Apr 1917
|Father*||Henry James Peck2 b. between 3 Apr 1859 and 1 Apr 1861|
|Mother*||Jane Airey2 b. between 3 Apr 1862 and 1 Apr 1864|
Spencer Peck was born on 12 Sep 1894 in Debenham, Suffolk, England.3 He was the son of Henry James Peck and Jane Airey.2 His birth was registered in the Dec 1894 quarter in the Bosmere registration district.4 Spencer Peck died on 9 Apr 1917 in Calais, Pas De Calais, France, at age 22; during WW1.1 He has no known burial place, and is commemorated on a Commonwealth War Memorial on The Arras Memorial, Calais, Pas De Calais, France; Bay 3.1
Last Edited=28 Feb 2018
- [S19] Website Commonwealth War Graves Commission (http://www.cwgc.org) "http://www.cwgc.org/find-war-dead/casualty/1603666/."
- [S2] Online image of the 1911 Census for England & Wales (1911 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG14; Piece: 10753; Schedule Number: 74."
- [S901] Copy birth certificate of Spencer Peck, born 12th September, 1894, registered 1st November, 1894 in the Registration District of Bosmere (unknown repository, Dec 1894 Bosmere 4a 834) "unknown cd."
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Dec 1894 Bosmere 4a 834."
- [S3] Online image of the 1901 Census for England & Wales (1901 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG13; Piece: 1768; Folio: 91; Page: 12."
- [S467] Soldiers Died In The Great War of Spencer Peck, Royal Fusilliers, unknown period (Ancestry, Soldiers Died In WW1) "unknown cd."
- [S371] Medal Card of Spencer Peck, Royal Fusilliers, 1914 - 1920 (The Western Front Association, WW1 Medal Index Cards) "Roll TP/104 B11 Page 1205."
- [S120] Monumental inscription in the Church of (Churchyard of St. Mary Magdalene) "unknown cd."