M, #1315, b. Jun 1891, d. 5 Dec 1917
|Father||Samuel Marjoram1 b. between 31 Mar 1850 and 30 Mar 1852|
|Mother||Clara Gillings2 b. between 31 Mar 1855 and 30 Mar 1857|
William Marjoram was born between 31 Mar 1891 and 30 Mar 1893 in Debenham, Suffolk, England.2 His birth was registered in the Jun 1891 quarter in the Bosmere registration district.3 He was the son of Samuel Marjoram and Clara Gillings.1,2 William Marjoram died on 5 Dec 1917 in West Vlaanderen, Belgium, at age 26; during WW1.1 He has no known burial place, and is commemorated on a Commonwealth War Memorial on The Tyne Cot Memorial, West Vlaanderen, Belgium; Panel 75 to 77.1
Last Edited=2 Jan 2017
- [S19] Website Commonwealth War Graves Commission (http://www.cwgc.org) "http://www.cwgc.org/find-war-dead/casualty/1634443/."
- [S3] Online image of the 1901 Census for England & Wales (1901 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG13; Piece: 1768; Folio: 92; Page: 14."
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Jun 1891 Bosmere 4a 871."
- [S2] Online image of the 1911 Census for England & Wales (1911 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG14; Piece: 10753; Schedule Number: 115."
- [S161] Medal Card of William Marjoram, Bedford Regiment / Worcetershire Regiment, 1914-1920 (unknown repository) "Roll L/102 B19, Page 4143."
- [S720] Unknown document, unknown file number; unknown file name, WO 329; unknown record group, The National Archives, Kew, Richmond, Surrey, England, WO 329/1167.
- [S161] Medal Card of William Marjoram, Bedford Regiment / Worcetershire Regiment, 1914-1920 (unknown repository) "Roll L/102 B19 Page 4153."
- [S120] Monumental inscription in the Church of (Churchyard of St. Mary Magdalene) "unknown cd."