M, #1315, b. 16 Apr 1891, d. 5 Dec 1917
|Father*||Samuel Marjoram1 b. between 31 Mar 1850 and 30 Mar 1852|
|Mother*||Clara Gillings2 b. between 31 Mar 1855 and 30 Mar 1857|
William Marjoram was born on 16 Apr 1891 in Debenham, Suffolk, England.3 He was the son of Samuel Marjoram and Clara Gillings.1,2 His birth was registered in the Jun 1891 quarter in the Bosmere registration district.4 William Marjoram died on 5 Dec 1917 in West Vlaanderen, Belgium, at age 26; during WW1.1 He has no known burial place, and is commemorated on a Commonwealth War Memorial on The Tyne Cot Memorial, West Vlaanderen, Belgium; Panel 75 to 77.1
Last Edited=1 Mar 2018
- [S19] Website Commonwealth War Graves Commission (http://www.cwgc.org) "http://www.cwgc.org/find-war-dead/casualty/1634443/."
- [S3] Online image of the 1901 Census for England & Wales (1901 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG13; Piece: 1768; Folio: 92; Page: 14."
- [S920] Copy birth certificate of William Marjoram, born 4th June, 1891, registered 16th April, 1891 in the Registration District of Bosmere (unknown repository, Jun 1891 Bosmere 4a 871) "unknown cd."
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Jun 1891 Bosmere 4a 871."
- [S2] Online image of the 1911 Census for England & Wales (1911 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG14; Piece: 10753; Schedule Number: 115."
- [S161] Medal Card of William Marjoram, Bedford Regiment / Worcetershire Regiment, 1914-1920 (unknown repository) "Roll L/102 B19, Page 4143."
- [S720] Unknown document, unknown file number; unknown file name, WO 329; unknown record group, The National Archives, Kew, Richmond, Surrey, England, WO 329/1167.
- [S161] Medal Card of William Marjoram, Bedford Regiment / Worcetershire Regiment, 1914-1920 (unknown repository) "Roll L/102 B19 Page 4153."
- [S120] Monumental inscription in the Church of (Churchyard of St. Mary Magdalene) "unknown cd."