William Horace Harvey
M, #1304, b. 27 Jun 1892, d. 21 Aug 1918
|Father||William Harvey1 b. between 6 Apr 1856 and 4 Apr 1858, d. 1 Jul 1896|
|Mother||Elizabeth Maria Marshall1 b. 8 Jun 1863, d. before 15 May 1926|
William Horace Harvey was born on 27 Jun 1892 in Debenham, Suffolk, England.2 He was the son of William Harvey and Elizabeth Maria Marshall.1 His birth was registered in the Sep 1892 quarter in the Bosmere registration district.3 William Horace Harvey died on 21 Aug 1918 in Calais, Pas De Calais, France, at age 26; during WW1.1 He was buried in a Commonwealth War Grave in Gommecourt British Cemetery No. 2, Hebuterne, Calais, Pas De Calais, France; V. K. 26.1
Last Edited=2 Jan 2017
- [S19] Website Commonwealth War Graves Commission (http://www.cwgc.org) "http://www.cwgc.org/find-war-dead/casualty/590092/."
- [S631] Copy birth certificate of William Horace Harvey, born 27th June, 1892, registered 7th August, 1892 in the Registration District of Bosmere (unknown repository, unknown gro index ref) "unknown cd."
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Sep 1892 Bosmere 4a 806."
- [S3] Online image of the 1901 Census for England & Wales (1901 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG13; Piece: 1768; Folio: 77; Page: 16."
- [S306] Private papers of Trevor John Harvey, 1920 - 2013 (unknown repository, unknown repository reference) "unknown cd."
- [S437] Unknown record type of William Horace Harvey, Norfolk Regiment, WW1 (Norfolk Regimental Museum) "unknown cd."
- [S41] Unknown author, 'unknown article title', The London Gazette, unknown date (London Gazette, unknown repository reference) "Gazette Issue 29805, Page 10480."
- [S314] Soldiers Died In The Great War of William Horace Harvey, Norfolk Regiment, 1914 - 1920 (Ancestry, Soldiers Died In WW1) "unknown cd."
- [S305] Medal Card of William H Harvey, Norfolk Regiment, 1914-1920 (The Western Front Association, WW1 Medal Index Cards) "Roll K/1/102B9 Page 1637."
- [S305] Medal Card of William H Harvey, Norfolk Regiment, 1914-1920 (The Western Front Association, WW1 Medal Index Cards) "Roll K/1/1 Page 66, Clasp 1/298."
- [S120] Monumental inscription in the Church of (Churchyard of St. Mary Magdalene) "unknown cd."