Arthur William Emeny1
M, #1296, b. 14 Dec 1898, d. 13 Apr 1918
|Father*||Frederick Emeny1 b. between 6 Apr 1862 and 4 Apr 1864, d. Sep 1902|
|Mother*||Rosetta Archer1 b. between 6 Apr 1867 and 4 Apr 1869|
Arthur William Emeny was born on 14 Dec 1898 in Winston, Suffolk, England.2 He was the son of Frederick Emeny and Rosetta Archer.1 His birth was registered in the Mar 1899 quarter in the Bosmere registration district.3 Arthur William Emeny was baptized on 21 May 1899 in St. Andrew, Winston, Suffolk, England.4 As of 13 Apr 1918, Arthur William Emeny lived at Debenham, Suffolk, England.5 He died on 13 Apr 1918 in Hainault, Belgium, at age 19; during WW1.1 He has no known burial place, and is commemorated on a Commonwealth War Memorial on The Ploegsteert Memorial, Hainault, Belgium; Panel 1.1
Last Edited=1 Mar 2018
- [S19] Website Commonwealth War Graves Commission (http://www.cwgc.org) "http://www.cwgc.org/find-war-dead/casualty/872540/."
- [S916] Copy birth certificate of Arthur William Emeny, born 14th December, 1898, registered 2nd February, 1899 in the Registration District of Bosmere (unknown repository, Mar 1899 Bosmere 4a 920) "unknown cd."
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Mar 1899 Bosmere 4a 920."
- [S254] Microfilm of the Baptisms of St. Andrew, Winston, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number).
- [S658] Soldiers Died In The Great War of Arthur William Emeny, Coldstream Guards, 3rd Battalion, 1914 - 1920 (Ancestry, Soldiers Died In WW1) "unknown cd."
- [S3] Online image of the 1901 Census for England & Wales (1901 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG13; Piece: 1768; Folio: 181; Page: 4."
- [S2] Online image of the 1911 Census for England & Wales (1911 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG14; Piece: 10753; Schedule Number: 68."
- [S502] Soldiers Died In The Great War of unknown name of person, unknown military unit, 1914 - 1920 (Ancestry, Soldiers Died In WW1) "unknown cd."
- [S347] Medal Card of Arthur W Emeny, Coldstream Guards, 1914 - 1920 (The Western Front Association, WW1 Medal Index Cards) "Roll CG/101 B13 Page 1064."
- [S120] Monumental inscription in the Church of (Churchyard of St. Mary Magdalene) "unknown cd."