M, #1288, b. 10 Oct 1886, d. 8 May 1917
|Father*||Charles Barrett2 b. between 3 Apr 1855 and 1 Apr 1857|
|Mother*||Caroline Rose2 b. between 3 Apr 1865 and 1 Apr 1867|
Frederick Barrett also went by the name of Fred.2 He was born on 10 Oct 1886 in Debenham, Suffolk, England; @ 09:15 - Frederick was a twin of William.3 He was the son of Charles Barrett and Caroline Rose.2 Frederick Barrett was baptized on 6 Nov 1887 in St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, Suffolk, England.4 He died on 8 May 1917 in Calais, Pas De Calais, France, at age 30; during WW1.2 He has no known burial place, and is commemorated on a Commonwealth War Memorial on The Arras Memorial, Calais, Pas De Calais, France; Bay 6.2 I am unable to find any miliary records for Fred. If you have any information, I would appreciate hearing from you.
Last Edited=28 Feb 2018
- [S120] Monumental inscription in the Church of (Churchyard of St. Mary Magdalene) "unknown cd."
- [S19] Website Commonwealth War Graves Commission (http://www.cwgc.org) "http://www.cwgc.org/find-war-dead/casualty/739993/."
- [S894] Copy birth certificate of Frederick Barrett, born 10th October, 1886 @ 09:15, registered 20th November, 1886 in the Registration District of Bosmere (unknown repository, Dec 1886 Bosmere 4a 752) "unknown cd."
- [S36] Microfilm of the Baptisms of St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number).
- [S16] Online image of the 1891 Census for England & Wales (1891 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.com) "Class: RG12; Piece: 1462; Folio: 89; Page: 6; GSU roll: 6096572."
- [S3] Online image of the 1901 Census for England & Wales (1901 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG13; Piece: 1768; Folio: 90; Page: 10."
- [S2] Online image of the 1911 Census for England & Wales (1911 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG14; Piece: 10752; Schedule Number: 9."
- [S462] Soldiers Died In The Great War of Fred Barrett, East Surrey Regiment, 1914 - 1920 (Ancestry, Soldiers Died In WW1) "unknown cd."
- [S514] Medal Card of Fred Barrett, East Surrey Regiment, 1914 - 1920 (The Western Front Association, WW1 Medal Index Cards) "E/1/103 B 9 Page 1789."
- [S241] Website Roll Of Honour - Suffolk County Council (https://www.suffolkarchives.co.uk/times/war-and-conflict/…).