Herbert Edward Clodd-Broom1
M, #1265, b. 14 Feb 1920, d. 24 Jul 1943
|Father||Herbert Clodd-Broom2 b. between 3 Apr 1882 and 1 Apr 1884, d. 26 Jun 1943|
|Mother||Martha Emily Lewis|
Herbert Edward Clodd-Broom lived at Suffolk, England.3 He was born on 14 Feb 1920 in 3 Court 10 St. Edward Street, Leek, Staffordshire, England.1 He was the son of Herbert Clodd-Broom and Martha Emily Lewis.2 His birth was registered in the Mar 1920 quarter in the Leek registration district.4 Herbert Edward Clodd-Broom died on 24 Jul 1943 in Burma at age 23; during WW2.5 He was buried in a Commonwealth War Grave in Thanbyuzayat War Cemetery, Burma; B6. A. 4.5 His estate was probated on 7 Dec 1945 in Manchester, Lancashire, England; Effects £194 12s. 5d.6
Last Edited=16 Mar 2016
- [S659] Copy birth certificate of Herbert Edward Clodd-Broom, born 14th February, 1920, registered 14th February, 1920 in the Registration District of Leek (unknown repository, unknown gro index ref) "unknown cd."
- [S229] Unknown record type for unknown location, 1938/39 (Suffolk Record Office, 170/114) "unknown cd."
- [S556] Unknown record type of unknown name of person, unknown military unit, unknown period (The National Archives, WO 304) "unknown cd."
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Mar 1920 Leek 6b 738."
- [S19] Website Commonwealth War Graves Commission (http://www.cwgc.org) "http://www.cwgc.org/find-war-dead/casualty/2089043/."
- [S557] Administration of Herbert Edward Broom of 6 Gracechurch Street, Debenham, proved in the Manchester Probate Court, 7th December, 1945 (Probate Registry).
- [S120] Monumental inscription in the Church of (Churchyard of St. Mary Magdalene) "unknown cd."