Rev. Abraham Jackson1
M, #916, b. between 4 Apr 1815 and 2 Apr 1817, d. 21 May 1881
Rev. Abraham Jackson was born between 4 Apr 1815 and 2 Apr 1817 in Hinckley, Leicestershire, England.2 The marriage of Rev. Abraham Jackson and Mary Ann Spurr was registered in the Sep 1851 quarter in the Nottingham registration district.3 Rev. Abraham Jackson married Eliza (?) after 2 Apr 1871. After the 1871 Census.2 Rev. Abraham Jackson was buried after 19 May 1881 in Chapel Burial Ground, Debenham, Suffolk, England.1 He died on 21 May 1881 in Debenham, Suffolk, England.4 Abraham's death was registered in the Jun 1881 quarter in the Bosmere registration district.5 His estate was probated on 7 Jul 1881; Personal Estate £156. Executors were Henry Abbott of Debenham Grocer and Draper and John Angell James Peck of Cretingham Farmer.4
Children of Rev. Abraham Jackson and Mary Ann Spurr
Family: Rev. Abraham Jackson and Eliza (?)
Last Edited=5 Jun 2013
- [S100] Thomas John Hosken, editor, History Of Congregationalism And Memorial Of The Churches Of Our Order In Suffolk (Ipswich: W. E. Harrison, The Ancient House Press, 1920), Page 266. Hereinafter cited as History Of Congregationalism In Suffolk.
- [S25] Online image of the 1881 Census for England & Wales (1881 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.com) "Class: RG11; Piece: 1860; Folio: 103; Page: 25; GSU roll: 1341450."
- [S12] General Record Office Indexes to Marriages, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Sep 1851 Nottingham 15 807."
- [S102] Will of Abraham Jackson of Debenham, proved in the Ipswich Probate Court, 7th July, 1881 (Probate Registry).
- [S17] General Record Office Indexes to Deaths, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Jun 1881 Bosmere 4a 380."
- [S15] Online image of the 1871 Census for England & Wales (1871 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: RG10; Piece: 1771; Folio: 7; Page: 5; GSU roll: 830794."