Christopher Robert Denny1
M, #377, b. 15 Feb 1920, d. 28 Apr 1943
|Father||Robert Denny2 b. 31 Aug 1894|
|Mother||Dorothy Elizabeth Eade2 b. 8 Aug 1898|
Christopher Robert Denny was born on 15 Feb 1920.3 He was the son of Robert Denny and Dorothy Elizabeth Eade.2 His birth was registered in the Mar 1920 quarter in the Bosmere registration district.2 Christopher Robert Denny was baptized on 11 Apr 1920 in St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, Suffolk, England.3 As of 18 Jan 1941, Christopher Robert Denny lived at Down Row, Debenham, Suffolk, England.4 He married Isabel Jessie Barker, daughter of William Charles Barker, on 18 Jan 1941 in St. Bartholomew, Ipswich, Suffolk, England; Witnesses were Lucy Florence? Barker & Bernard William Barker.4 The marriage of Christopher Robert Denny and Isabel Jessie Barker was registered in the Mar 1941 quarter in the Ipswich registration district.5 Christopher Robert Denny died on 28 Apr 1943 in Tunisia at age 23; during WW2.1 He was buried in a Commonwealth War Grave in Massicault War Cemetery, Tunisia; I. H. 17.1
Last Edited=15 Feb 2016
- [S19] Website Commonwealth War Graves Commission (http://www.cwgc.org) "http://www.cwgc.org/find-war-dead/casualty/2196134/."
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Mar 1920 Bosmere 4a 2374."
- [S36] Microfilm of the Baptisms of St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number).
- [S661] Copy marriage certificate of Christopher Robert Denny and Isobel Jessie Barker, married 18th January, 1941 in the Registration District of Ipswich (Suzie Morley, unknown gro index ref) "unknown cd."
- [S12] General Record Office Indexes to Marriages, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Mar 1941 Ipswich 4a 2971."
- [S120] Monumental inscription in the Church of (Churchyard of St. Mary Magdalene) "unknown cd."
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Jun 1942 Ipswich 4a 2029."