M, #326, b. Sep 1844
|Father*||James Bedingfield1 b. 12 Sep 1809, d. 22 Aug 1878|
|Mother*||Frances Henniker-Major1 b. 30 Apr 1807, d. 22 Dec 1881|
James Bedingfeld was baptized on 29 Jul 1844 in St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, Suffolk, England.1 His birth was registered in the Sep 1844 quarter in the Bosmere registration district.2 He was the son of James Bedingfield and Frances Henniker-Major.1 James Bedingfeld was the executor of James Bedingfield's estate on 22 Nov 1878 in Ipswich, Suffolk, England; Personal Estate under £2,000.3 As of 22 Nov 1878, James Bedingfeld lived at Bedingfield House, Bedingfield, Suffolk, England.3 He was the executor of Frances Henniker-Major's estate on 31 Mar 1882 in Ipswich, Suffolk, England.4 As of 31 Mar 1882, James Bedingfeld lived at Bedingfield House, Bedingfield, Suffolk, England.4
Last Edited=16 Feb 2017
- [S36] Microfilm of the Baptisms of St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number).
- [S11] General Record Office Indexes to Births, 1837 - 2005 (General Register Office) "Sep 1844 Bosmere 12 281."
- [S167] Will of James Bedingfield of Bedingfield, proved in the Ipswich Probate Court, 22nd November, 1878 (Probate Registry).
- [S168] Will of Frances Bedingfield of Bedingfield, proved in the Ipswich Probate Court, 22nd November, 1878 (Probate Registry).
- [S27] Online image of the 1851 Census for England & Wales (1851 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.co.uk) "Class: HO107; Piece: 1792; Folio: 17; Page: 26; GSU roll: 207441."
- [S25] Online image of the 1881 Census for England & Wales (1881 Census - England & Wales, http://www.ancestry.com) "Class: RG11; Piece: 1858; Folio: 45; Page: 8; GSU roll: 1341449."