M, #228, b. between 17 Mar 1754 and 15 Mar 1756, d. 19 Mar 1801
Samuel Green was born between 17 Mar 1754 and 15 Mar 1756; ETA From Burial.2 He married Mary Petit on 18 Feb 1783 in St. Peter & St. Mary, Stowmarket, Suffolk, England.3 Samuel Green was buried on 16 Mar 1801 in St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, Suffolk, England; Age 46.2 He died on 19 Mar 1801.4 He left a will on 26 Jun 1801.5
Children of Samuel Green and Mary Petit
Last Edited=17 Feb 2013
- [S36] Microfilm of the Baptisms of St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number).
- [S34] Microfilm of the Burials of St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number) "unknown cd."
- [S110] Unknown author, 'unknown article title', Ipswch Journal, unknown date (unknown repository, unknown repository reference) "22nd February, 1783."
- [S106] Charles Partridge Esq. Debenham Churchyard Inscriptions, n.pub., n.p., Corrected & completed May 1944 (13-15 May, 1924) (Suffolk Record Office, FB47/D2/1).
- [S55] Will & Testament of Samuel Green of Debenham," 14th January, 1801," proved in the London Probate Court, 26th June, 1801 (The National Archives).