F, #227, b. between 2 Nov 1754 and 1 Nov 1756, d. 25 Oct 1837
Mary Petit was born between 2 Nov 1754 and 1 Nov 1756; ETA From Burial.2 She married Samuel Green on 18 Feb 1783 in St. Peter & St. Mary, Stowmarket, Suffolk, England.3 Mary Petit made a will on 29 Jun 1823; A further Executor was Edward (or Thomas?) Revans of Yoxford. Proved at London 20th December, 1837.4 She died on 25 Oct 1837.5 She was buried on 1 Nov 1837 in St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, Suffolk, England; Age 82.2
Children of Mary Petit and Samuel Green
Last Edited=2 Nov 2013
- [S36] Microfilm of the Baptisms of St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number).
- [S34] Microfilm of the Burials of St. Mary Magdalene, Debenham, 1754 to 1899 (Suffolk Record Office, unknown film number) "unknown cd."
- [S110] Unknown author, 'unknown article title', Ipswch Journal, unknown date (unknown repository, unknown repository reference) "22nd February, 1783."
- [S54] Will & Testament of Mary Green of Debenham," 29th June, 1823," proved in the London Probate Court, 20th December, 1837 (The National Archives).
- [S106] Charles Partridge Esq. Debenham Churchyard Inscriptions, n.pub., n.p., Corrected & completed May 1944 (13-15 May, 1924) (Suffolk Record Office, FB47/D2/1).